Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Dive Together belongs to JWL Consulting and all payments will be made to the bank account of JWL Consulting.
- Every booking needs to be confirmed with the booking form and the reservation is valid only after payment of the 50% deposit paid the latest 7 days from the day of the reservation.
- The total balance must be paid 45 days before the trip.
- Transfer fees and exchange costs are paid by the customer.
- There is a possibility of payment by a credit card. Such payment is submitted to surcharge 3%.
- It is mandatory that every diver purchasing a liveaboard package has a diving insurance. In absence of such the compulsory diving insurance will be proposed before entering the boat.
- Changes of the reservation made 92+ days before the trip are for free.
- Changes of the reservation made 91 and less days before the trip will be charged a fee of 40 USD
- Change of the date of the trip will be considered a cancellation and will be a subject to the cancellation fee.
- Change of a person (if one or more passengers can’t participate) will be charged 40 USD administrative fee, per person.
- Any cancellations made 91+ days before the trip will be charged 10% of the price of reserved trip
- Cancellations made between 90 and 61 days before the trip will be charged 25% of the price of reserved trip
- Cancellations made between 60 and 46 days before the trip will be charged 50% of the price of reserved trip
- Cancellations made 45 and less days before the trip will be charged 100% of the price of reserved trip
- It is highly recommended that the Customer purchases a travel cancellation insurance.
- In the case of cancellation from the side of the boat, there will be proposed another available date. If not suitable for the customer – full refund will be provided.
- Charters cancelled 181+ days before the trip will be charged 5% of the charter price
- Charters cancelled 180-91 days before the trip will be charged 25% of the charter price
- Charters cancelled 90-61 days before the trip will be charged 50% of the charter price
- Charters cancelled 60 and less days before the trip will be charged 100% of the charter price
- In the case of cancellation due to force majeure (national disaster, epidemic, closed airports or unavoidable acts of man: war, terrorist attack, riots, strikes etc.) no refund will be offered.
- There is no refunds of unused services due to missed connections, delayed planes, missed planes, medical conditions and other happenings of this type.
- No refunds if the trip cound’t be organized due to the force majeure type severe weather or sea conditions
- No refunds if the Customer decides not to dive for personal reasons.
- In all above cases a cancellation / medical / baggage insurance is highly recommended